Otter Tail Country Tourism
Sunday, January 2, 2011
Happy New Year! From the Otter Tail Country Tourism Team
Many people have several things on their mind this time of year and one that is almost a given is the New Year resolution. But as you’re making yours, have you ever wondered what everyone else is deciding on? Well here’s the top ten for 2011:
1. Lose weight. This one seems to be a very popular trend from year to year, but if you have chosen this one, it is a good way to take a break and take time for yourself.
2. Help the family lose weight. This has become a problem with child obesity. Families are now working together to make a healthier lifestyle.
3. Get a job or a better job. The economy has taken a toll on all of us. Now it’s time to make it better.
4. Quit smoking. This one has been an on going trend every year. They say if you keep trying it gets easier!
5. Fall in love. We wish you luck :).
6. Enjoy live. Too many people have begun to take the little things for granted. Here’s the chance to learn to love life.
7. Get organized. That should be one of my goals; there are piles of papers stacked randomly! It gets pretty frustrating.
8. Spend more time with family. With the economy and the distance this has become hard for many people. Make the most of the time when you get it.
9. Help others. From volunteering to helping a car stuck on the side of the road. Paying it forward is sure to make you feel good.
10. Run a marathon. This will be a great way to help you lose weight and enjoy life!
Our New Year's resolution: to spend more time enjoying all Otter Tail Country has to offer, from beautiful parks to abundant lakes!
Share your New Year’s Resolution with us in the comments below! We’d love to hear suggestions and help to cheer you on!
-Tiffany, Otter Tail Country Tourism Team
posted by Al