Otter Tail Country Tourism
Tuesday, January 25, 2011
Ice Fishing Poll: How do You Heat?
In my last couple trips I've been in some really nice permanent houses, both nice and toasty warm. I'm wondering what you guys use to stay warm:
1) Sunflower-type propane heater (hooks up and rests on top of a gas grill type propane cylinder)
2) Electric heater powered by generator
3) Large, wall mounted, propane heater (like you'd see in a garage)
4) The stove in your ice house
5) Something else altogether...
Let us know in the comments - we'd love to hear what you're running while ice fishing in Otter Tail Country (or on any lake in Minnesota!)
posted by Al
2 Comments :
We use a 20,000 BTU forced air propane furnace. It runs off of 12 volt or 110 with a genertor. Works sweet!
- February 9, 2011 at 4:11 PM
- Al said...
That's intense! How big is your house?
- February 27, 2011 at 9:20 PM
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]